Julan Ashlander Companion

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Loriel

Re: Julan Ashlander Companion

Post by Loriel »

elonin wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 14:06 With the intervention spells only bringing companions occasionally and Julan's ring working about 1/2 of the time, i need to find an alternative way to get Julan without resorting to getting him at Ald Ruhn. I'm using CD Cooley's companion teleport but not sure what it is doing since it was supposed to add spells to manage your companion. Can anyone recommend a fix?
See discussion at viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4390 for companion teleport problems. I think it includes a "fixed" version.

Loriel
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

Actually most teleport problems should have been fixed in 0.46.0.
argonvegell

Post by argonvegell »

Capostrophic wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 13:26 Actually most teleport problems should have been fixed in 0.46.0.
I've tested the mark and recall spells with Julan with 0.46.0 and these are the results:

I'm inside Ghostgate, Tower of Dusk, I did a Mark, then I did a Divine Intervention which took me to Buckmoth Legion Fort, which Julan followed me, then I did a Recall back to Tower of Dusk, however Julan didn't follow me.

I did another test, this time, I Marked outside the door of the Tower of Dusk, I entered into Tower of Dusk and Recalled outside, Julan followed me this time. It seems Julan has problems following me in Recall due to distance.
Upanishads

Post by Upanishads »

These downloads are gz files, are they the same as eps's, do I drop them in my data files?
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

No, they're similar to zip files, and you need to unzip them. Most tools that unzip things know what to do wth them these days.