Creation Club for Skyrim Special Edition

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
sirherrbatka

Re: Creation Club for Skyrim Special Edition

Post by sirherrbatka »

I still remember Oblivion boobs mod fiasko. That was the first time Bethesda accused modders of hacking…
drummyfish

Post by drummyfish »

I'm not very informed on the latest matters with Bethesda etc., but generally I am very sad about the way mainstream gaming is going nowadays. I have pretty much taken that TES is dead with ESO and the weird card game they're making. My hopes are now sticking with the open-source community. When we're done with reimplementing the old classics, such as OpenMW, we'll have to move in the direction of our own free content as well as engines and moving away from the proprietary stuff altogether, which is something that today we don't yet have, but I believe we can have one day.
raevol

Post by raevol »

drummyfish wrote: 10 Dec 2017, 00:04 My hopes are now sticking with the open-source community. When we're done with reimplementing the old classics, such as OpenMW, we'll have to move in the direction of our own free content as well as engines and moving away from the proprietary stuff altogether, which is something that today we don't yet have, but I believe we can have one day.
You have my sword.