Clothing slots

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
SGMonkey

Clothing slots

Post by SGMonkey »

Hi all. Apologies if this has been brought up in the past.

What is the likelihood of allowing slots to be occupied by more than one object? Possibly even adding new slots?

Some clothing mods and such suffer from the limited slot system used in the game. Sheaths, goggles and such would take up an existing slot and remove something existing, you know what I mean I'm sure.

So yeah, any plans to modify this behaviour?

Cheers!
sirherrbatka

Re: Clothing slots

Post by sirherrbatka »

Yes, just keep in mind that displaying all that clothing at once can be hard. We can make layers quite easy, so for instance you will have "socks" slot and socks will be displayed only when you are using boots/shoes but everything above that is more difficult.
Wolvman

Post by Wolvman »

This would be such an amazing improvement to the game. The ability to mod in sheaths alone would be a game changer for me.
Mistahtokyo

Post by Mistahtokyo »

Wolvman wrote:This would be such an amazing improvement to the game. The ability to mod in sheaths alone would be a game changer for me.
That and hanging lanterns would certainly add a lot to the experience.
MacKom

Post by MacKom »

Circlets, visible rings, visible necklaces...
SGMonkey

Post by SGMonkey »

sirherrbatka wrote:Yes, just keep in mind that displaying all that clothing at once can be hard. We can make layers quite easy, so for instance you will have "socks" slot and socks will be displayed only when you are using boots/shoes but everything above that is more difficult.
Yeah I kinda assumed there would be some trickery involved in getting something like this working. Is it something that has been discussed by the team already?

Also, I can recall quite a few mods that would greatly benefit from something like this. Would be awesome.