Non-coding jobs

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
craziwolf

Re: Non-coding jobs

Post by craziwolf »

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

I can honestly say that this project is something that I will be sticking around for however I'm not the biggest forum poster around. Anything I can do to help I would be happy to do and helping build an OpenMW test plugin by creating textures would be awesome!

Looking forward to contributing :)
RmanQuick

Post by RmanQuick »

blurp
Last edited by RmanQuick on 22 Nov 2020, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
RmanQuick

Post by RmanQuick »

cdoublejj wrote:Maybe you could draw desktop wallpapers to help promote OMW?
great idea i think, ill do that
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

You could also make a new style for the launcher. The Play tab is currently using a scroll image that turns up in the top results in Google. You could make us a better scroll or create a whole new look for the launcher, including the icon view at the top.
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

@Pvdk: Have you ever thought of doing a whole menu texture (in this case, it would be something like scroll or parchment)? As an example, here is what the OpenEmu project does with their preferences window: http://openemu.org/img/pic-pref.png

Would using a whole menu texture like that look good or bad for our launcher?
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

raevol wrote:Does anyone have the partially-done forum icons that were being worked on?
Which forum icons are you referring to? Can you find what you're looking for in this thread, where we discussed and prototyped the new theme? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1017
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

Greendogo wrote:@Pvdk: Have you ever thought of doing a whole menu texture?
Yes I have, and that screenshot looks absolutely stunning. I made a mockup a while ago which features a background image (just to see what it would look like). I think something like OpenEmu does would be great.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

RmanQuick wrote:
Zedd wrote:you'll only have to change the ponies in silk striders or the widely loved cliff racers :P.
haters gonna hate? I`ll do that, just tell me what should i do. By the way, https://www.facebook.com/Zedd , its you? :)
No, of course not, my name comes from a series of books i liked a long time ago, I've been using it since.
riekelt

Post by riekelt »

I would like to become a community manager, is that possible?
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

riekelt wrote:I would like to become a community manager, is that possible?
First of all it would be good to introduce yourself in your first post. Second - no, this position is already filled.