Application: Zagganoth

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Zagganoth

Application: Zagganoth

Post by Zagganoth »

Hello,

I am a third year Software Engineering student, with a fair amount of experience using Unity and C#, though I also have experience with C and some (limited) C++/SDL experience from a high school project, and I also have a lot of experience with MySQL and PHP. I've put about 50 hours into morrowind, but really just the idea behind this project is so mind blowing that I would love to be a part of it.

I've followed the new developers post and successfully locally built the project. From what I've read OpenMW-CS might still need some help, and I think it would be a great opportunity for me to better learn C++. Is there space on the project for another developer?

Regards,
Zagganoth
AnyOldName3

Re: Application: Zagganoth

Post by AnyOldName3 »

There's always space for new developers, especially for the CS, and especially if they're keen to learn or very experienced already. If you haven't already, head on over to https://gitlab.com/OpenMW/openmw/issues to see what needs doing. We might have a beginner label on some of the issues if you want something simple to get familiar with the codebase (although we might not have got round to setting that up yet)