Newbie application

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Zenok

Newbie application

Post by Zenok »

Hello guys, first off i would like to tell you that i like what you're doing, Morrowind was one of the first sandbox rpg's i played.

I'm studying IT in University nearly on my last year and decided to try and help you guys out. I have decent skills on c++ programing.

Me and few of my friends always thought of starting a similar project. So might as well start somewhere.
ElderTroll

Re: Newbie application

Post by ElderTroll »

Great to have you Zenok. The coders will help steer you in a useful direction, but I can tell you that 0.12.0 is in feature freeze since folks are readying it for release. Here is the roadmap for 0.13.0-0.15.0. It seems like developers are able to freely choose their assignments, so grab one that is unassigned that sounds interesting or easy or challenging and get coding. Oh and keep us informed on your progress! http://bugs.openmw.org/projects/openmw/roadmap

Be sure to tell your buddies to join they are welcome to join too.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Please read this page. There is a checklist for new developers.

We still have some unassigned task in the 0.13.0 roadmap. If you want to work on something else, we can talk about it.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Wow, another developer? Amazing. :)

Welcome.
Zenok

Post by Zenok »

Sorry guys for inactivity. Some family issues and got extra work to do for my job plus university stuff is eating me away now...

Will start as soon as i get some quality free time.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Relax, you did not destroyed any plan or stopped anything. Don't try to do anything you know that you won't be able to finish in time.