Video Recorder

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
raevol

Re: Video Recorder

Post by raevol »

WeirdSexy wrote:GREETINGS FRIENDS OLD AND NEW!
Yeeee!! :D :D
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

WeirdSexy wrote:I think I can probably ease slowly back into video making now. However, you all likely would have to pester me! I am out of the habit of doing these now :D
Squee! :)

I think you could do a double whammy.... a combined 0.34, 0.35 and 0.35.1 all rolled into one. That would get us up to speed and make for a nice comeback! :D
Zini

Post by Zini »

I think I can probably ease slowly back into video making now. However, you all likely would have to pester me! I am out of the habit of doing these now
Yeah, everyone start pestering WeirdSexy about making more videos please.

Two people making videos for our channel. That's a thought. We could use more activity. First the release video of course. But there is plenty of other stuff we could use in the near future (around 1.0 release and after): Tutorials, updated FAQ maybe, a new Gource video ...
Does anyone think it might make sense to do a single video for 0.34 and 0.35?
I am okay with that.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

Zini wrote:Two people making videos for our channel. That's a thought.
On this note, does anyone (Darkelfguy?) feel more inclined to making videos regarding OpenCS progress than the engine itself? OpenCS was always harder for me to do. I've no real background in modding, so it's difficult for me to confidently talk about why it's so much better than the original construction set.

I'd really rather not be the one doing any OpenCS tutorial videos in the future.
scrawl

Post by scrawl »

Welcome back! I just realized why the last couple months of development have been sort of dull. Seeing what I've worked on presented with awesome narration to thousands of people was always a big motivational factor for me. In fact I dare say your videos are the number one reason we've made so much progress in the last 3 years. Cheers!
raevol

Post by raevol »

scrawl wrote:Cheers!
If we could get some videos showing OSG progress that we could post... that would be phenomenal...
lysol

Post by lysol »

raevol wrote:
scrawl wrote:Cheers!
If we could get some videos
I don't care what's in the videos, anything with weird is good enough. I've missed the videos. :) But yeah, showing OSG progress would rule.
nnayo

Post by nnayo »

Am I the only one to notice that there is no activity from Darkelfguy since the very beginning of this thread?
Is WeirdSexy comeback made him shy?
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

nnayo wrote:Am I the only one to notice that there is no activity from Darkelfguy since the very beginning of this thread?
Is WeirdSexy comeback made him shy?
We can't all live and breathe OpenMW, most people have other things that their bodies need to do too.

I myself would love to see more videos coming out of this, been awfully silent on the OpenMW channel after all.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Thanks darkelfguy for posting on the forums. Really glad to have you joining the team. Maybe someday in there could be some monolithic Morrowind Channel that hosts OpenMW, Morrowind Showcases, Tamriel Rebuilt, Skyrim Home of the Nords, etc.

Great to have you back Weirdsexy. Yeah, a joint 34, 35, 35.1 video is the way to go.

Also, love the idea of darkelfguy doing videos on the new releases of the editor. That will keep each respective video concise and I've watched some a lot of darkelfguy's videos now. He'd do a great job.