Application: terrofisch

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
terrorfisch

Application: terrofisch

Post by terrorfisch »

Hi!

I'm a physics major at RWTH Aachen and following this project for about two years. My C++ experience comes from my job as a research assistance where I work on a physically correct raytracer. I originally planed to wait with contributing until the use of c++11 features is possible since I use them quite often. But now, it looks like c++11 will may be a post 1.0 feature ;)

I had a bit of spare time the last weekend so I started browsing the code and becoming more familiar with git. I hope the chages I commited and the way I did match the encouraged style. I focussed on understanding the AI implementation because that attracted me the most.

In the short run I plan to continue "reviewing" the code concerning the AiPackages and as soon as I understand the structure I'd like to work on implementing volatile AI variables. Any major concerns?
Zini

Re: Application: terrofisch

Post by Zini »

Welcome.

Discussion about your code continued on the github pull request. Formally (style and such) it looks fine.

You can have the AIPackage tasks. Nothing special coming to my mind right now.
scrawl

Post by scrawl »

Hi! Help with AI is definitely needed. Good luck.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

hi, cool avatar!
terrorfisch

Post by terrorfisch »

Thank you! And thanks to public domain artist on debianart.