Anything I can do? Just let me know.

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
tossman101

Anything I can do? Just let me know.

Post by tossman101 »

Hello,

I am really impressed with this project and would love to help out in whatever way I can. I'm a network tech for a WISP so my background is more hardware but I've been teaching myself html, php, and java. I use Linux Mint and for what it's worth I have a copy of Morrowind for Xbox as well.
Digmaster

Re: Anything I can do? Just let me know.

Post by Digmaster »

Oh, if you could document how the interface works on the xbox that would be awesome! Like how the inventory screen works and whatnot. I'm working on controller support (on pause for a bit as my computer got fried), and have the controls down but I have no idea how morrowind implemented the mouseless menus
tossman101

Post by tossman101 »

I can do my best. PM me with details on what you need.
silentthief

Post by silentthief »

morrowind on xbox used the left and right triggers to scroll thru the menus, which were full screen.

ST
ps, any questions ask away, as I played the crap out of morrowind on xbox long before I sought out the PC version
Digmaster

Post by Digmaster »

The menus were different? Pictures of the menus where they differ would be awesome, as well as how the rt/lt move through the menu (like numbers or something or something?) where it's not clear. I'm trying to make it so, if you use the controller, it looks just like the xbox version.