Oblivion Support in OpenMW: Organisation and Planning

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
AnyOldName3

Re: Oblivion Support in OpenMW: Organisation and Planning

Post by AnyOldName3 »

Can someone please contact cc9ii and tell him to stop using Bandicam and switch to OBS, ShadowPlay or ReLive? It's bugging me and comments were disabled on the video when I watched it, so I can't tell him on YouTube.
cc9cii

Post by cc9cii »

Didn't realise Bandicam was upsetting people :-) One good thing about Bandicam is ease of use - I just have to press the red "record" button and that's it

What would you recommend for a laptop with a weak GPU?
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

If it supports ShadowPlay (recentish Nvidia) or ReLive (recentish AMD) then one of those. If not, OBS.
IgnisUmbra

Post by IgnisUmbra »

Glad to see some support coming along. I have seriously considered setting up an open software bounty for OpenMW to have playable Oblivion support, simply because playing Oblivion in it's engine is a lot like trying to drink strawberry-natto soda. Suffice to say, not fun. This could also allow fixing long-standing issues with Oblivion when modded, such as the hair models clipping into the body, seam/mesh issues partially caused by the segmented body format, etc.