raevol wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2018, 08:06
How's this look?
About other questions:
Bug #4319: Collisions for certain meshes are incorrectly ignored
- What are these "certain meshes"?
Meshes with CollisionType=Node flag (some doors in Stirk in the Province: Cyrodiil mod for example).
Now we just ignore this flag, as a vanilla game.
Bug #4392: Inventory filter breaks after loading a game
- What behavior was chosen to fix this?
Previously after game reload we reset inventory filter, but selected filter button still was highlighted in this case.
Now we highlight "All" button under filter section after game reload.
Feature #4064: Option for fast travel services to charge for the first companion
- Implemented option for fast travel services to charge for the first companion (was this actaully implelemted?)
"charge for every follower travelling" option under [Game] section.
Feature #4407: Support NiLookAtController
- Implemented NiLookAtController node (is this right?)
"Implement node" does not sound good for me.
Some meshes from Arktwend probably were ported from Oblivion, which supports NiLookAtController.
Vanilla engine just ignores this node, OpenMW failed to display the whole mesh instead.
Now we ignore this node too.
Task #4015: Use AppVeyor build artifact features to make continuous builds available
- Do we want this on the release announcement?
I guess, no.
Editor: rename "model" column to make its purpose clear
- OpenMW-CS: How was this fixed?
"Model" column was renamed to the "Model/Animation".
Bug #4328: Ownership by dead actors is not cleared from picked items
- Several behaviors are described here, what's the best way to write this in the log?
Taking owned item is not considered as a crime, if the owner is dead.
Feature #3872: Editor: Edit functions in terrain texture editing mode
- OpenMW-CS: Edit functions for terrain texture editing mode implemented (is this right?)