OpenMW Nightly builds

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Re: OpenMW Nightly builds

Post by psi29a »

@jackleson You need to upgrade to OSG 3.6.5, period. 3.6.4 is broken, which is why 3.6.5 it is provided in the PPA.
WhiteGuar

Post by WhiteGuar »

"Add option to always allow stealing from KO'd actors (feature #5545)"
Does this mean Calm humanoid is no longer necessary to pickpocket KOed NPCs? Also does this allow the player to loot everything or just the unequipped items? Nvm I've checked it out myself. It's pickpocketing

In any case, this is an extremely useful feature for wannabe pacifist characters and I thank Capostrophic and the rest of the team for it :)
silentthief

Post by silentthief »

WhiteGuar wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 15:39 "Add option to always allow stealing from KO'd actors (feature #5545)"
Does this mean Calm humanoid is no longer necessary to pickpocket KOed NPCs? Also does this allow the player to loot everything or just the unequipped items? Nvm I've checked it out myself. It's pickpocketing

In any case, this is an extremely useful feature for wannabe pacifist characters and I thank Capostrophic and the rest of the team for it :)
Yeah this was a pretty cool option which vanilla MW had. After the upgrade to Game of the year edition it was not available. I believe that this was one that Hrnchamd put into the Vanilla Code Patch as something the player could enable.

ST
100% not a dev, but I know a little about Linux, MW, and scripting. I try to help. LMK if you have any questions.

Current MW quote: "I don't recall using teleportation. Yet there I was. Alone. Naked."