screenshots

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
ElderTroll

screenshots

Post by ElderTroll »

Here's a page for uploading screenshots for individuals who don't have permission to edit the wiki page. This would be helpful for us news editors to help make posts a little flashier. We could make requests for specific screenshots.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: screenshots

Post by lgromanowski »

ElderTroll wrote:Here's a page for uploading screenshots for individuals who don't have permission to edit the wiki page. This would be helpful for us news editors to help make posts a little flashier. We could make requests for specific screenshots.
What's the problem with adding user to wiki group in his/her profile and then add screenshot to wiki (I'm just asking, I don't mind to put the screenshots here as an attachement, or imugr link)?
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

I'd wager lowering the barriers (even minor ones) will result in higher participation and more screenshots.
davini

Post by davini »

Here is a picture of Ascadian Isles Region just after exiting the cave when you first start.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40 ... otthy.jpg/
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Thanks. Are you running 18.0? I hadn't noticed those problems surrounding the vines.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

ElderTroll wrote:Thanks. Are you running 18.0? I hadn't noticed those problems surrounding the vines.
Problem with transparency is visible on intel gfx cards.
davini

Post by davini »

Yeah, that's with 0.18 on intel graphics.