gaming on android taken to the next level

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
Sdrawkcablla

gaming on android taken to the next level

Post by Sdrawkcablla »

will there be a development in the near future that will start on bringing at least the 32 bit skyrim to the android? currently i have a nubia redmagic 5g phone with a snapdragon 865 and 12 gigs of ram. i would bet anything that it can handle the old version of skyrim. with that being said, these phones are only going to get more powerful and fast and sadly morrowind doesnt peak my interest as skyrim does, too much reading and slow gameplay compared to competitive titles that are on the google play store. Being such a tes v addict, if there is no development goals looking into creating that for people who are serious about gaming on their phones, may i VOLUNTEER my service to get that up and running. i bet we could get a kick starter going for a mobile skyrim. just food for thought. last thing is i am willing to LEARN any skills/coding languages necessary to reach this goal. i got a whole life ahead of me and ILL BE DAMNED IF I NEVER GET TO PLAY SKYRIM ON MI PHONE!!! plus stea,m link is ABSOLUTE garbage and will always be GARBAGE. with the hardware thatll be out by the time we finish a project like this, the phones will be able to play the legendary edition packed with mods. mark my words. SO we should get started right away. my email is [email protected]

to anyone and everyone interested, lets put something together. "if you want something done RIGHT, do it your self"
AnyOldName3

Re: gaming on android taken to the next level

Post by AnyOldName3 »

Whew, there's a lot to unpack here. I'll start with the easy stuff. Please don't double post when your post is in the moderation queue.
cc9cii

Post by cc9cii »

I like the enthusiasm! I do hope you're a patient man, though.
1Zero

Post by 1Zero »

Sdrawkcablla wrote: 27 May 2020, 21:22 will there be a development in the near future that will start on bringing at least the 32 bit skyrim to the android? currently i have a nubia redmagic 5g phone with a snapdragon 865 and 12 gigs of ram. i would bet anything that it can handle the old version of skyrim. with that being said, these phones are only going to get more powerful and fast and sadly morrowind doesnt peak my interest as skyrim does, too much reading and slow gameplay compared to competitive titles that are on the google play store. Being such a tes v addict, if there is no development goals looking into creating that for people who are serious about gaming on their phones, may i VOLUNTEER my service to get that up and running. i bet we could get a kick starter going for a mobile skyrim. just food for thought. last thing is i am willing to LEARN any skills/coding languages necessary to reach this goal. i got a whole life ahead of me and ILL BE DAMNED IF I NEVER GET TO PLAY SKYRIM ON MI PHONE!!! plus stea,m link is ABSOLUTE garbage and will always be GARBAGE. with the hardware thatll be out by the time we finish a project like this, the phones will be able to play the legendary edition packed with mods. mark my words. SO we should get started right away. my email is [email protected]

to anyone and everyone interested, lets put something together. "if you want something done RIGHT, do it your self"
The engine can be gradually advanced to support later games. It's going to take a very long time until an OpenMW based Skyrim is in a playable state on a phone.