Engine Flexibility Questions For Dynamic Features

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
Tarius

Re: Engine Flexibility Questions For Dynamic Features

Post by Tarius »

silentthief wrote:
Tarius wrote:I dont believe there is a way to change where a load door leads(unless you use that trick by putting another load door to appear in front of the old one)
What about having multiple load doors in the same place, but only one enabled?

ST
Thats actually about the same thing. You basically put another in the same spot. I suppose it doesnt matter the exact positioning, just that one door is disabled and another one appears. That would be the ultimate logic puzzle though in terms of scripting when dealing with multiple doors.
Sslaxx

Post by Sslaxx »

Tarius wrote:
silentthief wrote:
Tarius wrote:I dont believe there is a way to change where a load door leads(unless you use that trick by putting another load door to appear in front of the old one)

ST
Thats actually about the same thing. You basically put another in the same spot. I suppose it doesnt matter the exact positioning, just that one door is disabled and another one appears. That would be the ultimate logic puzzle though in terms of scripting when dealing with multiple doors.
Should this not be an issue with OpenMW anyway?
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

Sslaxx wrote:
Tarius wrote:
silentthief wrote:

ST
Should this not be an issue with OpenMW anyway?
Well it might not, but the original MW is what was being referenced.