Tracker

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
Zini

Re: Tracker

Post by Zini »

It seems that not all developers have signed up on the new issue tracker yet ("report a bug" link on the main site). If you are a developer, please register so we can formally assign your tasks to you.
raevol

Post by raevol »

I'm not a "dev" per say, but I just regged. Feel free to assign stuff to me that is being tracked on the tracker.
Zini

Post by Zini »

I am getting an error page from the tracker (Ruby on Rails application could not be started).
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Zini wrote:I am getting an error page from the tracker (Ruby on Rails application could not be started).
Sorry, It's fixed now.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

One thing I forgot to write - Redmine have nice features related to commit messages - when someone use issue number, i.e. #1234 then it is automatically connected with that issue, second one - phrase: "Fixes #1234", "Closes #1234" , "fixes #1234" or "closes #1234" will automatically set the status of referenced issue to resolved with a progress set to 100% (when it will be merged to Zini's repository).
Zini

Post by Zini »

I noticed. Neat.

While we are at it I am still considering what a good way is to deal with resolved/closed status. I think under mantis the idea was to flag roadmap entries as resolved once they were resolved and to close them once the release they belong to was done. Under redmine that doesn't work too well, because the resolved issues are not flagged on the roadmap page, which makes it impossible to decide at a glance what is done and what still needs to be done. So would it be better to close all issues immediately?
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

I think best solution will be close all resolved issues.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

If someone is using Eclipse, then it's possible to connect Eclipse to our bugtracker via redmine-mylyn connector. Here: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine ... owTo_Mylyn
you can find simple howto (but take a note it's based on older version of connector).
Zini

Post by Zini »

Problem: I flagged the last task for 0.11 as closed and suddenly the openmw-0.11 roadmap disappeared from the tracker's roadmap page.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Zini wrote:Problem: I flagged the last task for 0.11 as closed and suddenly the openmw-0.11 roadmap disappeared from the tracker's roadmap page.
0.11 was marked as completed when you close last issue assigned for this milestone, you need to mark "Show completed versions" (or something similar - I don't have access to Redmine from my workplace and Redmine set Polish language by default for me) checkbox on the right side of roadmap and press "Setup" (or something similar), then 0.11 milestone will appear.