Tracker

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
Zini

Tracker

Post by Zini »

The conformation link I get from tracker registration is invalid. Also, could we change the link on the main page from "Submit a feature or a bug" into "Submit a bug"? So far we don't accept feature requests on the tracker (there is a forum section and a wiki page for them).
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: Tracker

Post by lgromanowski »

Zini wrote:The conformation link I get from tracker registration is invalid.
It is still "localhost:3000" (or something like that)?
Also, could we change the link on the main page from "Submit a feature or a bug" into "Submit a bug"? So far we don't accept feature requests on the tracker (there is a forum section and a wiki page for them).
Sure, I will do it in few moments.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Btw. should I automatically assign all not "imported" issues from mantis to you, or leave them unassigned (if you choose assign option then probably you will get a lot of emails until I finish)?
Zini

Post by Zini »

http://http://bugs.openmw.org/account/a ... 93152b0938
Btw. should I automatically assign all not "imported" issues from mantis to you, or leave them unassigned (if you choose assign option then probably you will get a lot of emails until I finish)?
Unassigned, please. Getting enough spam already.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Noticed that you have to log in to see the tracker. At least viewing issues should be possible without registering first.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Zini wrote:
http://http://bugs.openmw.org/account/a ... 93152b0938
Oops, I've added unnecessary "http://" protocol prefix. It's fixed.
Zini wrote:
Unassigned, please. Getting enough spam already.
OK
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

OK, importing issues from mantis is done. Most of them are unassigned because not everyone is registered in redmine yet.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Okay. Looks nice. And the Bug/Feature/Task setting is better than what we had before.

I think the roadmap for 0.12.0 has one isssue too many (Feature #29). I am not listed as an assignee for any of my task (completed or new), but we can fix that later when the other people have signed on.

I have a question thought: Can I set the default column selection on my Issue page to something different? I know, I can edit "Options" and then click Apply, but that does not stay.

Also, can we change on the Roadmap page the default settings? Currently Bug and Support issues are excluded. I think they should be included by default (even for users not logged in).

And is there any way to list the category (General, GUI, ...) on the roadmap page like Mantis does? (if it is not possible or a lot of work, then disregard this request; not important enough).

Edit: Actually 0.12.0 seems to have one more task too many (feature #46), which means it is actually missing one. The #46 can stay though. I guess that will be the next think jhooks will work on once the NPC rendering has been properly integrated.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Zini wrote:Okay. Looks nice. And the Bug/Feature/Task setting is better than what we had before.

I think the roadmap for 0.12.0 has one isssue too many (Feature #29). I am not listed as an assignee for any of my task (completed or now), but we can fix that later when the other people have signed on.

I have a question thought: Can I set the default column selection on my Issue page to something different? I know, I can edit "Options" and then click Apply, but that does not stay.
Yes, you need to click on "save" button, then "custom query" tab will appear. You can choose there which columns you want to see (you can choose sorting behavior there too) and save it.
Feature #29 moved to the openmw-furure.
Zini wrote: Also, can we change on the Roadmap page the default settings? Currently Bug and Support issues are excluded. I think they should be included by default (even for users not logged in).
Yes, bug and support are enabled now (browsing bugtracker for unregisterd users is enabled too).
Zini wrote: And is there any way to list the category (General, GUI, ...) on the roadmap page like Mantis does? (if it is not possible or a lot of work, then disregard this request; not important enough).
Hmm, I will check.
Zini wrote: Edit: Actually 0.12.0 seems to have one more task too many (feature #46), which means it is actually missing one. The #46 can stay though. I guess that will be the next think jhooks will work on once the NPC rendering has been properly integrated.
OK, I leave #46 as is.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Heavy slowdown on the tracker, plus some bad gateways messages.