One Click ban not working

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
hircine

One Click ban not working

Post by hircine »

I attempted to ban a spammer using the one click ban button and got an error page.

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ../styles/openmw/template/antispam/oc_ban.html does not exist or is empty

hmm it looks like the whole anti spam plugin's html files are missing/permission error. I also got the problem with an IP search.

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/openmw/template/antispam/mcp_asacp.html does not exist or is empty.

thanks,

Hircine.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: One Click ban not working

Post by lgromanowski »

hircine wrote:I attempted to ban a spammer using the one click ban button and got an error page.

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ../styles/openmw/template/antispam/oc_ban.html does not exist or is empty

hmm it looks like the whole anti spam plugin's html files are missing/permission error. I also got the problem with an IP search.

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/openmw/template/antispam/mcp_asacp.html does not exist or is empty.

thanks,

Hircine.
Hmm, you're right, it works on prosilver se, but not on openmw theme - please wait few moments and I will try to fix it.

// EDIT: It should work now.