Two suggestion for the forum before I can start using it

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
werdanith

Re: Two suggestion for the forum before I can start using it

Post by werdanith »

jedd wrote: Can you try to set another theme in your user control panel and tell me if the problem persists?
Looks ok with prosilver and dark fantasy.
jedd

Post by jedd »

Thanks for the input. I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong.
jedd

Post by jedd »

Eli2 wrote:Maybe we should put the blog and forum theme into a github repository so that optimizing it can be a collaborative effort.
I just did that, because I haven't been able to do anything myself lately. Lack of time and motivation.

Here's the repo URL: https://github.com/drjedd/OpenMW-forumTheme
I already added 4 issues reported by our fellow forum members. Also, lgro was made a collaborator so he too can pull your commits.

If anyone around minds looking at this Opera Mini bug...
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

Greendogo wrote:
scrawl wrote:- There seems to be no link to the "view active topics" page ( search.php?search_id=active_topics )
- The "Jump to latest unread post in a topic" button is gone
We're missing all of these: "View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics". They need to appear at the top of the Board Index (which they do already), at the top of every subforum, at the top of every thread page, and at the top of the reply to post page and even the User Control Panel. Look at Dark Fantasy to see what I mean. It may even be on every single page.
Just wanted to post this again. This one really bugs me, since I used to use these links all the time.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Jedd,

Just wanted to say that I'm loving the new theme.
jedd

Post by jedd »

Hey there,

I wasn't around much as I had a very busy year but it's coming to an end soon.

If there's anything you need me to look at regarding the forum theme (bugs or any suggestion), feel free to write some feedback here and I'll have a look at it! Same goes for the main page.

And congrats to everyone who has been working on the OpenMW project! It looks more awesome each release!