tes3mp doesn't run certain start scripts due to limitations of clientside scripting synchronization, it's not an openmw issue.
So many many things are not "initially disabled".
Search found 601 matches
- 04 May 2019, 23:27
- Forum: TES3MP
- Topic: Quest NPCs Spawning in Before They're Supposed To.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1588
- 03 May 2019, 18:20
- Forum: General Development
- Topic: Regarding MCP scripting changes
- Replies: 1
- Views: 578
Something that hasn't really been discussed yesteryear is the handling of mwscript changes that are not necessarily intrusive to the functionality of instructions and functions, are backwards-compatible and can actually improve existing mod compatibility - those from MCP. While (I assume) we've now ...
- 29 Apr 2019, 20:04
- Forum: General
- Topic: Use of OpenMW name and icon in Android port
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2349
Not to be cynical, but this is a good way to get a C&D from Bethesda even if it's (obviously) not distributed with Morrowind assets.
- 14 Apr 2019, 12:15
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: ESP/ESM format description or library to edit?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1048
xEdit record definitions are probably the most accurate. You could also check cc9cii's raw, limited TES4/TES5 ESM reader implementation.
- 11 Apr 2019, 19:46
- Forum: Feature Requests and Suggestions
- Topic: In game GMST editor
- Replies: 1
- Views: 655
At the moment it's not viable because of how chaotic the usage of GMSTs is, in a significant number of instances the GMST becomes read-only upon definition. Shut Up adjusts the value of the GMST every frame so that it's 0 if the player is not currently looking at an NPC, user interference won't work...
1. AnyOldName3 osgQOpenGL has been merged to master recently and old Qt4-compatible branched master is considered legacy. For all intents and purposes it's abandoned. 2. Sailanarmo, I already stated the fact that osgQt is no longer part of OSG. And again, note that OpenMW is using its own stripped d...
Surely biting the bullet and moving to osgQOpenGL somehow is better than moving to a newer OpenSceneGraph release. Actually, if using QGLWidget is the case of the issue, then the issue is still localized in osgQt, since that's no longer the part of main OSG and we're using a stripped down version of...