Search found 589 matches
- 29 Apr 2019, 20:04
- Forum: General
- Topic: Use of OpenMW name and icon in Android port
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2160
Not to be cynical, but this is a good way to get a C&D from Bethesda even if it's (obviously) not distributed with Morrowind assets.
- 14 Apr 2019, 12:15
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: ESP/ESM format description or library to edit?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 947
xEdit record definitions are probably the most accurate. You could also check cc9cii's raw, limited TES4/TES5 ESM reader implementation.
- 11 Apr 2019, 19:46
- Forum: Feature Requests and Suggestions
- Topic: In game GMST editor
- Replies: 1
- Views: 609
At the moment it's not viable because of how chaotic the usage of GMSTs is, in a significant number of instances the GMST becomes read-only upon definition. Shut Up adjusts the value of the GMST every frame so that it's 0 if the player is not currently looking at an NPC, user interference won't work...
1. AnyOldName3 osgQOpenGL has been merged to master recently and old Qt4-compatible branched master is considered legacy. For all intents and purposes it's abandoned. 2. Sailanarmo, I already stated the fact that osgQt is no longer part of OSG. And again, note that OpenMW is using its own stripped d...
Surely biting the bullet and moving to osgQOpenGL somehow is better than moving to a newer OpenSceneGraph release. Actually, if using QGLWidget is the case of the issue, then the issue is still localized in osgQt, since that's no longer the part of main OSG and we're using a stripped down version of...
That part of the code is fairly self-explanatory actually. When the workaround is removed, scene widget crashes with "Cannot make QOpenGLContext current in a different thread" on Qt5 even after the osgQt update.