Is it possible to enlarge textures on models ?

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Friendch

Re: Is it possible to enlarge textures on models ?

Post by Friendch »

Ah ok, or some kind of upscale enhancer ? Though, used texture are already pretty good ones, but maybe having even higher definition ones could get the best of the two worlds, scaled larger while still being HD from close. I admit I’m way too newb to know better !

Shouldn’t be the normal map so ? Or at least, it shouldn’t work like that ? That would explain why other similar objects don’t render the same way… They just appear more blurry, like expected. Well I’m really not sure why it happens, it does look like the normal map but I could make some tries with and without, to be sure. Anyhow, that, funny enough, give a good result ! ^^

I think all that is a process worth digging about, not sure it’s the best way to deal with those grid, but for me they were really distracting. Maybe I should ask OAAB creator/s, seems like it’s mostly objects from them. (Not counting the lands)

Thanks much everyone, from all forums I posted ! ^^