Elder Scrolls Online

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
jhooks1

Elder Scrolls Online

Post by jhooks1 »

I am watching this video http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/04/ ... es-of-2013 about ES online. They are saying you can go to any province in Tamriel. It seems like most of the major cities from Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim are going to be in the game. I would love to see Balmora how it was 1000 years pre Skyrim 8-).
Chris

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Chris »

jhooks1 wrote:They are saying you can go to any province in Tamriel.
Not with one character, though. Given current understanding, members of a faction cannot go to any provinces other than their own faction's (which won't be completely available at launch; more will be added later in patches or expansions) and Cyrodiil. You'd need to make two additional characters to see the rest. Not only that, but races are locked to specific factions, so to see all the game has to offer you need to make an Ebonheart Pact character (Nord, Argonian, or Dunmer), and a Daggerfall Covenant character (Breton, Redguard, or Orc), and an Aldmeri Dominion character (Altmer, Bosmer, or Khajiit).
wheybags

Post by wheybags »

Alignment of Dunmer and argonian is an aaaaaawwwwwful idea :S
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

wheybags wrote:Alignment of Dunmer and argonian is an aaaaaawwwwwful idea :S
Not to mention Dunmer and Nord. I mean I get the whole enemies joining together in times of desperation thing, but damn it just doesn't feel right. I think they were just stuck with that choice. The other factions made sense and that's just what they had left.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

If it would be for free, I'd certainly play it.
If it's a one in a lifetime payment, I would probably play it,
and if it's monthly, I won't.
sg1efc

Post by sg1efc »

Graphics look very cool :) Thanks a lot jhooks1 for posting about this, as I didn't know it was being made. :)
jhooks1

Post by jhooks1 »

Just realized we already had a topic made for this :shock:
sg1efc

Post by sg1efc »

jhooks1 wrote:Just realized we already had a topic made for this :shock:
That's ok because if you didn't post this thread, I probably would not know about this new game, so Thanks a lot. ;)
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

sg1efc wrote:
jhooks1 wrote:Just realized we already had a topic made for this :shock:
That's ok because if you didn't post this thread, I probably would not know about this new game, so Thanks a lot. ;)
Well yeah, unless someone bumped my 5 pages long TESO topic :)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=723&hilit=elder+scr ... e&start=40