Hello Everyone

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
WeirdSexy

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by WeirdSexy »

Greendogo wrote:
WeirdSexy wrote:Also, are you trying to tell me that DBZ isn't still awesome?
Do you follow Team Four Star and "DBZ Abridged"? It is quite hilarious. If you haven't I recommend going to their website, starting at episode one, and watching as many of them as possible in a row.
Of course DBZ is still awesome! :D I am still upset that Toonami doesn't exist (at least in its original form) anymore. I was not aware of DBZ Abridged. It seems like it could be pretty entertaining.
Yep, I miss Toonami. Come to think of it, I think I actually first learned about Morrowind from Tom talking about it on the show. Definitely check out DBZ: Abridged and let me know what you think. Head's up, it's kindof like Red vs. Blue in that the first few episodes are funny enough, but the series becomes way more hilarious as it goes on.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

offtopic, offtopic, offtopic :o
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

I don't know, I think it's kind of endearing if your introduction thread to a new forum spawns an epic off-topic rant about comedic retellings of a late twentieth century Japanese cartoon :twisted:
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

ahhhhh remember watching DBZ as a kid, before and after school and then my mate redraw the characters from mwmory during school... those were the days.
cdoublejj

Post by cdoublejj »

Toonami airs on saturday.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Could you PRETEND to be profesional for a while? :|
raevol

Post by raevol »

You have angered the herrbatka...
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

You're right, as this is the "New Developers Applications" area. Thankfully, all the important information for us and him are located in the first two posts.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

raevol wrote:You have angered the herrbatka...
?
There is not end to Earl Grey's anger...
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

Is he still active?

I'm wondering why it is new developers are 'disappearing' after about 2 weeks they do long introductions about themselves ready to join the project...

Could it be with building the environment? Or is it just very hard and discouraging for a coder to fall in a half written program not written by him.