I got an error that I see for the first time: At launch, at the end of the mods loading, OpenMW crashes. The terminal tells me:
INGR: so it's one (or more) ingredient that is at fault.
Code: Select all
[13:07:33.552 E] Unexpected destruction of LuaWorker; likely there is an unhandled exception in the main thread. [13:07:33.667 E] Error: ESM Error: record size mismatch, requested 56, got68 [13:07:33.667 E] File: /home/guigui/.local/share/openmw/data/delta-merged.omwaddon [13:07:33.667 E] Record: INGR [13:07:33.667 E] Subrecord: IRDT [13:07:33.667 E] Offset: 0x2cc6e
It happens to be due to the joint use of french traductions of "Necessities of Morrowind" and "Alchemical Hustle" (i use a french version of Morrowind (datas)). There is no crash if I use only 1 of these 2 mods.
Only 2 ingredients are common to both mods: ingred_ash_yam_01 and ingred_corkbulb_root_01
In the Enchanted Editor I can't see which of these records would have a size of "68". However I see that these 2 records in these 2 mods have a "Byte Offset 1/56".
I can get around this by removing these 2 ingredients from the Alchemical Hustle mod and placing it before Necessities... I guess it would also work if, on the other hand, I removed them from Necessities...
But if someone has a cleaner solution, I'm listening...