Uploading videos to youtube

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
Okulo

Re: Uploading videos to youtube

Post by Okulo »

hircine wrote:Netherlands Blog
http://openmw.org/nl/
For the sake of consistency, could you make this "Dutch blog"? Right now it's analogous to England Blog.
hircine

Post by hircine »

fixed
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

Hey guys, I know more of you than just me answer questions on the YouTube channel, but I'm the person that does it most often. I would like to request that if anyone logs in to the account and clicks on the "New Comments!" notification, and then doesn't answer any of the questions, send me a PM or something telling me about questions that deserve a response. Otherwise, I might never see the question. Obviously I don't need to know about comments like "You guys are awesome!" or "MAKE MULTIPLAYER111!!1!!".

Thank you!
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Didn't even know that option existed, but it is now noted.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Didn't even know that option existed, but it is now noted.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

I just noticed that this post might be misleading to a new developer who might not know that ElderTroll isn't around anymore.

I recommend un-stickying this thread. If need be, I can make a new thread with similar intent since I've more or less taken over the responsibilities in the OP (thanks to anyone else that helps with the YouTube channel). But, I don't think that is necessary at this time.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

WeirdSexy wrote:I just noticed that this post might be misleading to a new developer who might not know that ElderTroll isn't around anymore.

I recommend un-stickying this thread.
Done.