Morrowind HD?

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
TheOneWhoWatches

Morrowind HD?

Post by TheOneWhoWatches »

Just wanted to post this:
Not sure about the source, my friends posted it today.
Capostrophic

Re: Morrowind HD?

Post by Capostrophic »

lolwut
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

I really doubt it.
lysol

Post by lysol »

I doubt it too. But if they would, it would probably be easy to run in through OpenMW. And the higher res textures would be awesome to make normal maps from.

But again. I doubt it.
TheOneWhoWatches

Post by TheOneWhoWatches »

Found something similar:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/e ... rrowind-hd

Dunno if it's true or not. Time will tell. Though it's probably a fake.
But it would be interesting to look at their HD textures.
Sslaxx

Post by Sslaxx »

If anything, probably a mix-up from the XBox One compatibility release.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Starship Ceti: the Last Starfighter
I don't think Bethesda would be very interested in getting into a trademark dispute given that "The Last Starfighter" is already claimed.
Final Fantasy Remake Project
- Final Fantasy 8 announcement
lolwut. They're not even done with the first part of the FF7 remake, which has been having a tumultuous time with almost all of its initial work being scrapped as production moved to another studio, and they're going to start remaking more Final Fantasy games? And one that wasn't very popular, at that?

There's also more on the so-called full listing that just has me shaking my head. "Dragon Age: Rise of Tiamat", which is a "Dungeons and Dragons Collaboration"... why? DA specifically set itself apart from D&D and instead focused on a more ASoIAF-themed setting, what would a collaboration with D&D bring? Especially since D&D is far from its heyday in popularity.

Neir Automata 2, combined with One Punch Man and Bayonetta 3, I really doubt Platinum Games is going to be doing three titles at once since the quality/successes of their games is rather spotty (for every Bayonetta or Neir Automata, you have a Korra or TMNT). At best, NA2 would have to be done by a different studio.

Final Fantasy 15: King's Quest DLC, again, someone doesn't seem to know the concept of trademarks since King's Quest is an already established brand (which had a relatively recent remake/reboot).

And finally, what purpose would it then have served giving Morrowind backwards compatibility recently, if they want to then turn around and sell you an HD version? It would do nothing but eat into the HD version's potential sales. I call bunk.
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

Neir Automata 2, combined with One Punch Man and Bayonetta 3, I really doubt Platinum Games is going to be doing three titles at once since the quality/successes of their games is rather spotty (for every Bayonetta or Neir Automata, you have a Korra or TMNT). At best, NA2 would have to be done by a different studio.
One Punch Man wouldn't have to be a good game to be accurate. Whenever you're playing as Saitoma you could just press X to win, or maybe press it repeatedly for consecutive regular punches. One Punch Man is about a man's life becoming boring because everything's too easy, so the game could be boring by being too easy, and if it wasn't, then it wouldn't be an accurate portrayal of the series.
augustt

Post by augustt »

Chris already basically covered this, but before spreading lists like these around you should try first looking down the list and applying at least a modicum of common sense.

For instance: Bungie is not releasing a goddamn Destiny 2 expansion called Ghosts of Nagasaki.
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

It's set mostly on Earth, isn't it? Just after a bunch of people have died. If ghosts are a thing, I'd expect Nagasaki to have a lot.