Selection of mod compatibility statuses

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
ladyonthemoon

Re: Selection of mod compatibility statuses

Post by ladyonthemoon »

Hi,

About Morrowind Code Patch, I know that it's not compatible with OpenMW but you say on your compatibility wiki page that you have added most of what it added to the game. I just noticed that something was missing: toggle sneak. Could you add it in your next update, please?

Forgive me if this has been asked before; I'm not very familiar with these forums. Thank you for your patience.
JohnMaster

Post by JohnMaster »

ladyonthemoon wrote: 14 May 2018, 07:58 I just noticed that something was missing: toggle sneak.
On the MCP Wiki page, search for 'toggle sneak', the page details features implemented.
ladyonthemoon

Post by ladyonthemoon »

JohnMaster wrote: 14 May 2018, 10:59
ladyonthemoon wrote: 14 May 2018, 07:58 I just noticed that something was missing: toggle sneak.
On the MCP Wiki page, search for 'toggle sneak', the page details features implemented.
Thank you for the link. I do not find the "toggle sneak" line in "Settings.cfg"; on the other hand, I've found the line in Settings Default.cfg". I'm adding it to "Settings.cfg".

Edit: it works.

Thanks for your help! :D
lysol

Post by lysol »

ladyonthemoon wrote: 14 May 2018, 17:36
JohnMaster wrote: 14 May 2018, 10:59
Thank you for the link. I do not find the "toggle sneak" line in "Settings.cfg"; on the other hand, I've found the line in Settings Default.cfg". I'm adding it to "Settings.cfg".

Edit: it works.

Thanks for your help! :D
The settings are not in the settings.cfg file until you actually add them. Read here for all the settings available: https://openmw.readthedocs.io/en/stable/