OpenMW 0.13.0

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
raevol

Re: OpenMW 0.13.0

Post by raevol »

Did you update ModDB? I can do it if you want, but I know last time I did it the post sat "waiting for moderation" for a day or two before it showed up.
trikorder

Post by trikorder »

Hi Guys,

I have quickly tested the osx 0.13 version made by corristo on snow leopard

There is environment sounds however I did not hear the stilt rider howl
pick up sounds seems to work, there is sky and sun,
dialogues and quest and journal seems to work.

night sky, moons I did not tested, so more testing would not hurt.

ps:Sorry for the rush but I am moving to a new country in these days
so i will be less frequent.
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

raevol wrote:Did you update ModDB? I can do it if you want, but I know last time I did it the post sat "waiting for moderation" for a day or two before it showed up.
Nope, nobody has as of right now. Here's the page.
It also couldn't hurt to put WeirdSexy's video on the "videos" page on ModDB. As of right now the last video on the OpenMW page is Star Demon's 0.9 video. Where did Star Demon go anyways?
raevol

Post by raevol »

Greendogo wrote:Nope, nobody has as of right now. Here's the page.
Are you able to see posts that are waiting for moderation? That's the big question. :|
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

@raevol No I hadn't updated moddb yet. It has been taken care of now right?

@greendogo I check his blog occasionally and he's designing a large mod for skyrim and he's at university. His youtube channel is also filled with videos of fighting games, so I think his plate is full. It would be nice to have him back though.
raevol

Post by raevol »

I got it posted now. :)
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

raevol wrote:Are you able to see posts that are waiting for moderation? That's the big question. :|
It's not updated as of right now, for me. So I would guess non-administrators of this page cannot see updates awaiting moderation. That's a little controlling of ModDB, if you ask me. But whatevs, I'm sure it'll be there in under half a day.

Edit: Did you add WeirdSexy's 0.13.0 video to the page as well? It's also not showing up, yet, if you did.
raevol

Post by raevol »

Greendogo wrote:Edit: Did you add WeirdSexy's 0.13.0 video to the page as well? It's also not showing up, yet, if you did.
I didn't. I'll have to do it when I get home, unless someone else beats me to it.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

I noticed that the video link was not added to the official thread on the Elder Scrolls forums with the 0.13.0 announcement post. I think it would be a good idea to have the link in that thread. I could post it myself, of course, but I thought it would look nicer if the official openmw account did it.
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

I agree.