consultations etc.

Involved development of the OpenMW construction set.
sirherrbatka

consultations etc.

Post by sirherrbatka »

First question: What is the difference between tokken and node?
Zini

Re: consultations etc.

Post by Zini »

Wikipedia is your friend:

* Token
* Node
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Good point.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

What are the common traits of different filters? Is it a good idea to attempt creating a general filter section in the manual?

I still don't know how to handle missing features. My current answer is: do not handle at all. :/
Zini

Post by Zini »

When you write "different filters" you mean record and column filters? The common trait of these is obviously that they filter out data that are currently not of interest for the user.

Having a section for record filters definitely does make sense. The column filters could be included in a section about tables, since there are not used anywhere else and they will also be much more simple than record filters (no filter language).
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Ok, this sounds like a plan.
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

The Region Map shows different regions in different colours. You should be able to change those colours in the Regions screen under Map Colour, correct? I assumed this was the same as in many other applications: #000000 being white and #FFFFFF being black. Indeed, if I change one of the records' Map Colour value to #000000 it turns white. But #FFFFFF colours the region a bright cyan in the map instead.

Also, any value entered in the Map Colour field will be turned backwards. That is, if I want to give, say the West Gash Region the same colour as the Red Mountain Region (#EA2D2D) it will reverse the order of the bytes to #2D2DEA and then commit the change to the Region Map.

How come? Is this done on purpose, because if it is, I'll have to explain that.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Okulo

Post by Okulo »

Right, I might want to keep an eye on that a bit better. Thanks.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Ok, We have filters and windows. Now, I just need to correct glossary, like HPish suggested, and look toward file types and directories overwiev.

PS
I just noticed comments on github.