The best comments

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
sirherrbatka

The best comments

Post by sirherrbatka »

Here I want to collect some the best comments. The first one, from Pl_Kolek about our morrowind installer.
Maybe we should make an installer for Windows users that installs Linux and then OpenMW? Seems like the best option
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Re: The best comments

Post by psi29a »

And this little gem:
Zini wrote:Oops.
:lol:
raevol

Post by raevol »

sirherrbatka wrote:Here I want to collect some the best comments. The first one, from Pl_Kolek about our morrowind installer.
Maybe we should make an installer for Windows users that installs Linux and then OpenMW? Seems like the best option
PI_Kolek for president.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

Let us please not forget this one:
taknamay wrote:
sirherrbatka wrote:Sure, screw combat and magic. Occulus rift FTW!
Years from now people will say, "OpenMW is a good operating system, but it lacks a decent open world RPG."
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

You cant forget Zini quotes! haha
Tarius wrote:
Zini wrote:So ... (almost) everybody on summer vacation already? We barely have any new features (compared with the last few releases). The editor is making some progress and we also have plenty of bug fixes, but that won't do us much good for the next release. I guess we will have to go with a bit slower release cycles for a while again.
Already, hahaha. Its already July.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

They stitched together a bunch of freeware they found on the internet to make their engine, and came up with one original piece, the one that I mentioned. I'll be sticking with what you see in the video.
He forgot to mention that He works for MS :P
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

Honestly I am against any kind of installer, it is just a waste of developers time. If you are not able to unzip a file and find few data files probably you should not use the computer in the first place.

On the other hand the OP comment is cool :)

What about this last one? What does it even mean?

And... the wall of hate is a joke... right? please tell me so... I do not want to hate humans even more...
Seriously, why keep that stuff? Why not just delete the ape's comments?
(sorry apes, I did not mean...)
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Because knowing that the only hate comes from idiots or from persons who don't get quite the idea of OpenMW is quite pleasant state ;-)
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

That guy must have been trolling, but unfortunatly there are people that dumb. Seriously though, the guy that said that works for MS?
Know whats kinda funny and sad, supposedly MS once propagated the myth that Linux is illegal.