[PR] Big fish - interview

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
Tarius

Re: [PR] Big fish - interview

Post by Tarius »

raevol wrote:
WeirdSexy wrote:There seem to be some people on the YouTube channel that think I, the guy whose voice they are hearing, am the sole person responsible for the OpenMW project.
WeirdSexy is a charisma-infused clone that Zini grew to offload work to.
Hahaha.
Except it would be more like programmed, rather than grew. We dont know what Weird really looks like or if he even exists in the real world, but we do know that he is great for the videos.

Anyway, aside from videos detailing specific questions, I think fixing the wiki would be a good start as that always seems behind. Plus the wiki is something that can be done now with no waiting needed. The first thing that could be done is a better main page. At the moment, the FAQ just links to the info page on this site which isnt very concise.
vorenon

Post by vorenon »

We dont know what Weird really looks like

Youtube knows...
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

So zini programed WeirdSexy? He is like Eliza Cassan from human revolution? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7R9KFN2On4

Even Zhao sounds bit like Zini.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

So CaptainShack is going to do the interview with us, I arranged it that way because I believe that the questions made by somebody from outside the team and with more experience with interviews will be better and more adapted to people following us. Shortly put, he's our red team on interviewing.

The final product should be a video with the interview while showing in-game footage from OpenMW. He asked me if it was possible to do this interview over skype, relaxed wise, just like a conversation.
So, we need a victim and somebody who can produce some unique footage of the engine. Of course I'm counting on Zini doing this interview for obvious reasons, and I'm looking at you WeirdSexy for some footage, also for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure whether the editor and/or Example Suite should be mentioned, we could even show some pictures if we do.

Does this sound okay for everyone?

P.s. I was just thinking that we could maybe do the interview with somebody more, somebody who also has been here for a long time. It's a possibility.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

I contacted notling of TR already, but there is no output yet.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

I can't do footage until after the 20th or so of this month.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

sirherrbatka wrote:I contacted notling of TR already, but there is no output yet.
Well, CaptainShack has done the effort of contacting us and has set this whole thing up, it's only fair that he does the interviewing.
WeirdSexy wrote:I can't do footage until after the 20th or so of this month.
That's not a problem, i don't guess the interview will be done before that date, and even if it does it's not a problem.