Icons: Current Set

Involved development of the OpenMW construction set.
Nomadic1

Re: Icons: Current Set

Post by Nomadic1 »

I still follow ;) I've just got exams for uni to study for on Saturday, am helping my parents move house, and have some course work for trade school to get done in the next couple of weeks. Plus I work 9-5 :cry: So not a whole lot of free time still. But tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get something done.
graffy

Post by graffy »

I've been adding the delegate to display icons / text for the Referenceables table's Id Type column. It appears all but one icon is present: the icon for UniversalId::Type_ItemLevelledList. Is it in files/opencs/raster and I just missed it?
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

yes it is in the raster. i miss named it (random-iteam.png).
graffy

Post by graffy »

Sweet. Thanks!
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

you are welcome. :)
graffy

Post by graffy »

FWIW, I have implemented the delegate for the Id Type column and all of the icons show up exactly as they should... but I suck at git. Might be awhile before I can untangle myself from the lastest predicament I'm in so Zini can bring it into his master..
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

ok, i have my right hand back. Certainly far from being in perfect fit, but at least it i can use it to press keys :P

Is there any priority list for new icons?
Zini

Post by Zini »

Could you quickly sum up what we have and what we don't have? I kinda lost track.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

yes:
We have icon for every inventory iteam, creatures (also leveled), light, static, container, leveled iteam, npc, activator, door.

We have icon for GMST (crappy one), sounds, soundgen (audio speaker that should be replaced), and for every dialogue topic.

We miss: version information icon, global variable classes, factions, races, skills, magic effects, scripts, regions, birthsigns, land textures, enchantment, cell, pathgrid, land, spell and body part.
Zini

Post by Zini »

These are all about equally urgent/non-urgent. The places where these icons are needed are in sub-view title bars (no one currently working on them) and for drag and drop of records (also currently no one working on that). And don't see that happening in the near future, since editor progress is still kinda slow and we have more important tasks right now. However once we need these icons, we will need them all at once.