Underwater adventures...

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
ezzetabi

Underwater adventures...

Post by ezzetabi »

Time ago I was playing Morrowind and I started seeking for adventures underwater... unfortunately it seems there are not many.

One is a daedric quest and it is actually very good. Relatively easy, but fun if you like some investigation work and its reward is the mighty sword Goldbrand.
Another exploration was lethal for my character, I found a weird door under the sea near Ebonheart and I got killed by a strong crazy ex-legionary inside... at the moment I found it I did not even know that guy was part of a quest.

There are also some shipwrecks, but most of them are fairly boring...

Do you like underwater adventures? Do you know some other underwater quests or interesting places? Both in the original game or mods?
Last edited by ezzetabi on 22 Feb 2013, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
sirherrbatka

Re: Underwater adventures...

Post by sirherrbatka »

A little story from me:

I L O V E horror mod. It is not scary (ok, there are few areas that ARE scary) but it's something that i missed in morrowind: large, sophisticated dungeon with specific atmosphere. There is also one area located underwater where you have to fight shark and can go to the forgotten and abandoned underwater station. I looked for this teleport forever. The search for this place was something that made me returning to the horror mod over and over again.

I finally found this area, it was creepy…
Zedd

Re: Underwater adventures...

Post by Zedd »

sirherrbatka wrote: I L O V E horror mod.
Me too!
I actually love all worked out mods with eye for detail, such as the horror or the underground mods.