Creature build error with Master

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
jhooks1

Creature build error with Master

Post by jhooks1 »

I am having the following build errors with master

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct MWMechanics::NpcStats & __thiscall MWWorld::Class::getNpcStats(class MWWorld::Ptr const &)const " (?getNpcStats@Class@MWWorld@@UBEAAUNpcStats@MWMechanics@@ABVPtr@2@@Z) C:\animapparel\openmw\new\apps\openmw\creature.obj
Error 2 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals C:\animapparel\openmw\new\Release\openmw.exe

Any clues on what is going wrong? Looks like something to do with mwclass/creature interaction with NpcStats. I have looked and I cannot find anything wrong.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: Creature build error with Master

Post by lgromanowski »

jhooks1 wrote:I am having the following build errors with master

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct MWMechanics::NpcStats & __thiscall MWWorld::Class::getNpcStats(class MWWorld::Ptr const &)const " (?getNpcStats@Class@MWWorld@@UBEAAUNpcStats@MWMechanics@@ABVPtr@2@@Z) C:\animapparel\openmw\new\apps\openmw\creature.obj
Error 2 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals C:\animapparel\openmw\new\Release\openmw.exe

Any clues on what is going wrong? Looks like something to do with mwclass/creature interaction with NpcStats. I have looked and I cannot find anything wrong.
I think this is the same issue: http://bugs.openmw.org/issues/362
jhooks1

Re: Creature build error with Master

Post by jhooks1 »

Sweet, thanks! Looks like there is already a solution.