Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW
Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25 May 2020, 17:49
Hi, I would like to run OpenMW on my Raspberry Pi 4 under the latest Manjaro Linux (aarch64 version).
Is there any tutorials on how to build it for my system? Thanks.
- Posts: 4915
- Joined: 29 Sep 2011, 10:13
- Location: Belgium
- Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/
Please search the forums, there are other RPi threads...
You'll need to build OSG 3.6.5 with DesktopGL and not GLES. That is always the biggest problem.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 02 Aug 2017, 03:14
Was wondering something similar today myself. Hadn't bothered to look into it yet though. I wish you the best of luck. Will post again if I figure it out.
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Apr 2013, 01:20
- Location: Currently traversing the Ascadian Isles
Simple search in forums:
ST the seeker
"You like to dance close to the fire, don't you?."