Vanilla -- went through chargen and got to Seyda Neen, did nothing else.:
2 warnings: xsiltstrider.kf (expected) and fallingScript line 46 (also expected)
-- I'll update this as I go.
1) Antares' Big Mod: 1 warning as follows: warning abm_starterscript line 130, column 6 (endif) endif without matching if/elseif (specifically, it's an extra endif, with no if or elseif in front of it -- nothing concerning.
2) No Trespassing: 1 warning, applies to all the mods: warning blockedDoor line 6, column 16 (blockeddoor)
Names for script blockedDoor do not match -- nothing concerning either, I don't believe.
3) 3) Magic Diversity: 1 warning
Warning: texture layer 4 is in use but empty in meshes/ark/m/cureallhit.nif
4) Official Add-ons Patched:
Unhandled controller NiPathController on node 2 in meshes/f/photodragons.nif (various nodes mentioned -- other mods which use this file and will eventually overwrite this: Creatures XI, Vibrant Morrowind 4, Better Sounds) -- This is NOT an issue with Official Add-ons patched, it's an issue with how OpenMW handles photodragons.nif, and happens in Bitter Coast Sounds as well.
5) Better Picks and Probes: Uses bump-mapping, leading to warnings re: Out of bounds UV set 2 on TriShape "" in meshes/m/probe_apprentice_01.nif -- presume it's on all the meshes here.
6) Lougian's Balmora & Suran Alterations: Possibly uses bump-mapping. Garbled error, tried multiple times to get it right, as follows: nhandled NiTextureEffect coordGenType Unhandled NiTextureEffect coordGenType Unhandled NiTextureEffect coordGenType 33 in in meshes/lou/mud_puddle01.nifmeshes/lou/mud_puddle01.nif -- removing this mod for now.
7) Expanded Seyda Neen: warning Pub_SeydaNeen_Southland line 59, column 33 (Publican_SeydaNeen_Southland)
Names for script Pub_SeydaNeen_Southland do not match
8) Publicans v 1.1: warning Pub_Pelagiad_Halfway line 59, column 33 (Publican_Pelagiad_Halfway)
Names for script Pub_Pelagiad_Halfway do not match
9) Westlys Pluginless Head and Hair Replacer Complete: Warning: texture layer 6 is in use but empty in meshes/b/b_n_dark elf_m_head_04.nif (and in other meshes as well) -- nothing concerning
10) Less Generic NPCs -- Secret Masters v 1.30
Warning: Failed to insert info 13718315671039429305
Warning: Failed to insert info 185024382359814056
--apparently has to do with two specific info sections, perhaps?
11) Less Generic NPCs -- Tel Uvirth
Loading content file LGNPC_TelUvirith.esp
ESM Error: String table overflow
File: C:\Mods\Less Generic NPCS\LGNPC_TelUvirith.esp
Has to do with an error reporting 2 years ago regarding a very long script name. Response from LGNPC on forums seems to be 'Eh, it's OpenMW's fault'. Said script is not referred to anywhere at this time.
12) Morrowind Comes Alive
(Upon entering Arrille's Tradehouse in Seyda Neen)
warning MCA_companions line 57, column 22 ("player")
Ignoring extra argument
13) Races Redone
Failed to open image: Resource 'textures/d:/games/bethesda softworks/morrowind/data files/textures/mkbh/imperial/male/mkbh_manhead_imp06_d.dds' not found
FIX: https://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comm ... olve_them/
14) Good Clothes
Uses TONS of bumpmapping -- not using this mod (may also conflict with other clothing mods I'm using)