Rock textures all white? Like snow?

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
mzry

Re: Rock textures all white? Like snow?

Post by mzry »

Well I basically have the stock Morrowind Graphic Overhaul mod installed, and _nothing_ else. I don't know if that helps, or whether you need me to find a list of everything that entails. Let me know. Thx.
lysol

Post by lysol »

Really now. I've never heard any complains about fake bump mapped trees in MGSO, but what do you know, apparently there are such trees. Anyone else have any idea what tree mod is included in MGSO that uses the MCP bump map method?
mzry

Post by mzry »

lysol wrote: 09 Nov 2017, 15:19 Really now. I've never heard any complains about fake bump mapped trees in MGSO, but what do you know, apparently there are such trees. Anyone else have any idea what tree mod is included in MGSO that uses the MCP bump map method?
Thanks for all your help Lysol, but I guess nobody knows how to fix the trees. Instead of me trying to fix MGSO in OpenMW is there a safe mod list or complete mod download that improves the stock experience? Thx
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

I don't think he's saying no-one knows how, but instead is asking if someone can point him in the right direction to identify which meshes need adjusting.