Archive Flora Glow.bsa not found

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
icescout27

Archive Flora Glow.bsa not found

Post by icescout27 »

I'm trying to run openMW but every time I press "PLAY" it runs a few lines of code and the pops up with a box saying: Archive 'Flora Glow.bsa' not found. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling, checking to make sure that "fallback-archive=flora glow.bsa" is in the openmw.cfg file, as well as placing the bloodmoon.esm after tribunal.esm in the Data Files section of the launcher, and running the settings Importer many times after deleting and replacing the Morrowind.ini through Steam.
My question is if "flora glow.esm" is a mod that needs to be installed for this to work, or otherwise how do I fix this issue?

This is what the command line processes before it gives me the error message:
Loading config file: C:\Users\MyName\Documents\My Games\OpenMW/openmw.cfg... done.
Loading config file: ./openmw.cfg... done.
OpenMW version 0.42.0
Revision: 9c94244b28
Using default (English) font encoding.
OSG version: 3.4.0
Loading settings file: ./settings-default.cfg
Adding BSA archive C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Morrowind\Data Files\Morrowind.bsa
Adding BSA archive C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Morrowind\Data Files\Tribunal.bsa
Adding BSA archive C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Morrowind\Data Files\Bloodmoon.bsa
halbe

Re: Archive Flora Glow.bsa not found

Post by halbe »

You have imported a morrowind.ini owned by someone who used the Flora Glow mod, either import a vanilla morrowind.ini that comes with the Morrowind installation or delete fallback-archive=flora glow.bsa from your openmw.cfg