Conjured Creatures Attack Party Members

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Starker

Conjured Creatures Attack Party Members

Post by Starker »

The creatures that I summon will often prioritize attacking my party members rather than the enemy that is attacking me. It will often go out of it's way to chase down a party member even if it is summoned right next to an NPC that is attacking me This will happen even if my party members do not attack the conjured creature.
silentthief

Re: Conjured Creatures Attack Party Members

Post by silentthief »

Starker wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 06:16 The creatures that I summon will often prioritize attacking my party members rather than the enemy that is attacking me. It will often go out of it's way to chase down a party member even if it is summoned right next to an NPC that is attacking me This will happen even if my party members do not attack the conjured creature.
By "party members" and recent posts I assume that this is for TES3MP -- which means that you will have to put this in that section, as this is something that the openmw devs will probably ignore.

Since this has been a common enough occurrence, perhaps we need sticky notes to post tes3mp bugs in the appropriate section? psi29a? Jyby?

ST

PS to the OP Starker, this section is what you want --> viewforum.php?f=45

also, this has been identified by davidcernat (tes3mp dev) and is something that I think he has stated that he wanted to fix