Unable to Delete Objects

Involved development of the OpenMW construction set.
Mudcraft

Unable to Delete Objects

Post by Mudcraft »

Good Evening,

I am running 0.44 CS editor and also tried the nightly builds; but I am unable to delete newly placed objects in the scene window or delete default loading objects, I have not had this problem before.

Is there a way to see current reported bugs for the CS so I am not repeating known issues.

Regards,
Jason.
unelsson

Re: Unable to Delete Objects

Post by unelsson »

Gitlab has a list of various issues (also at the bar on this site saying "Bugs" will lead here).
https://gitlab.com/OpenMW/openmw/issues

But.. Was this already implemented? I cannot find a key shortcut in Preferences -> Key Bindings, and there is nothing related to this feature in Preferences -> 3d Scene Editing either.. So how did you achieve this earlier? I've only been able to delete objects via Instance tables.

edit: Browsing through the code of instance-modes (/apps/opencs/view/render/instance...mode.cpp), I cannot find anything related to deleting objects either, only deleting selections, and that seems to work. This definitely would be a useful feature though.
Zini

Re: Unable to Delete Objects

Post by Zini »

The keyboard shortcut is indeed not implemented yet. Select the object, then right click on the selection mode button (left toolbar at the bottom) and click on "Delete Selected Instances".