Fixing bug #3343

Everything about development and the OpenMW source code.
AHSauge

Fixing bug #3343

Post by AHSauge »

Hi guys!

Fixing bug #3343 isn't particularly difficult. It seems like CSVTools::ReportTable is just missing mProxyModel->setSortCaseSensitivity(Qt::CaseInsensitive);
My only question so far is how do I assign this bug (or any other bug for that matter) to me?
kuyondo

Re: Fixing bug #3343

Post by kuyondo »

become a developer or you can just make a pull request in github, and the admin will figure out its you. :lol:
Thunderforge

Post by Thunderforge »

The current process for getting your name in the bug tracker seems to be to either:
  • Ask for it on the forums and hope that somebody who can add you sees it (or someone who remembers who to PM tells you)
  • Create a PR on GitHub and mention that you don’t have access.
If there’s a better process, I’m open to hearing it.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Not sure what all the recent discussions about getting developer status on the tracker are all about.

Normally I set the developer status when I merge the first pull request (because that is the time when you become an OpenMW developer). But that only works if you have an account on the tracker at this point and if I can find it (names match). Of course I do make mistakes from time to time and it can happen that I simple forget to do it or did not notice that this developer is new. In this case the "process" is to forum PM me. There is really not more to it.