The gist of what I've done so far is as follows:
- Started with my day-to-day OpenMW build folder that I made with the CI script.
- Built OSG with the same VS version as I use for OpenMW.
- Put the headers CMake generates for OSG in a place where CMake and Visual Studio can see them (initially via symlinks, and then via hard links, as it seems that Visual Studio cannot open source files via symlinks)
- Changed all the OSG<ComponentName>_INCLUDE_DIR, OSG<ComponentName>_LIBRARY and OSG<ComponentName>_LIBRARY_DEBUG variables in CMake GUI to point to the versions I built and did the same for the OpenThreads equivalent.
- Configured and generated the project files.
- Attempted to build OpenMW.
- Got scary linker errors that should never happen.
- Spoiler: Show
Anyone got any ideas?