Better Clothes mod

Everything about development and the OpenMW source code.
pacific90

Better Clothes mod

Post by pacific90 »

When I run better clothes mod the legs and clothes of NPCs and myself completely dissappear. I also added darknut's better clothes meshes and textures too. i am trying to find a better clothes mod and better faces mod as well. i am planning on tampering with THE face compilation next. but i feel like i am running into unknown waters lol.

i was using this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42204/?
Tinker

Re: Better Clothes mod

Post by Tinker »

I assume you have better bodies installed as it is a requirement for better clothes.

If I can find a d/l that is not a exe file I could test it, but the first thing to do is check the error log, you may find messages about missing models or textures which would imply it was not installed correctly.
Sterling9578

Post by Sterling9578 »

pacific90 wrote:When I run better clothes mod the legs and clothes of NPCs and myself completely dissappear. I also added darknut's better clothes meshes and textures too. i am trying to find a better clothes mod and better faces mod as well. i am planning on tampering with THE face compilation next. but i feel like i am running into unknown waters lol.

i was using this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42204/?
I have tested this and it works fine assuming you are running with Better Bodies.
robcbwilson

Post by robcbwilson »

I am also running all the Better mods (Clothes, Bodies,Heads) and I can see everyone's legs. Does it work in vanilla using the same installation?
pacific90

Post by pacific90 »

i'm running on mac. i got no error messages while running my game.
pacific90

Post by pacific90 »

only error in my error log and i dont think it's related:

*** Fatal Error ***
Segmentation fault (signal 11)
Address: 0x0

Executing: gdb --quiet --batch --command=/tmp/gdb-respfile-N2a3Pl
Tinker

Post by Tinker »

I can confirm there is no problem running Better Clothes, being just straightforward mesh and texture replacements they should just work. Could there be a conflict with the other clothes mod?

You could perhaps check that the meshes and textures show up in OpenMW-CS and perhaps check that the clothes load after better bodies just in case the load order matters.

For the segmentation fault, the crash log might give more details, it may be an idea to file a bug report as crashes are serious and should not happen.