0.46 on the PI3 - mygui problem?

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
salvalie

0.46 on the PI3 - mygui problem?

Post by salvalie »

Hi I compiled the master (and iam doing the same with the 0.44) but the thing its than I am only able to play it if I skip the menu.
I belive this its a mygui related problem. On compiling i #include <memory> on every .hpp of openmw-openmw/apps/openmw/mwgui because without that i couldt compile openmw... the compiler suggest me that solution and because every hpp of mygui did the same behaviour i just edited all the -hpps on that folder. That was just a quicly fix, but maybe that crash my game if i try to not skip the menu and run a normal game.
BTW, I didt use the repo mygui, i compiled it myself and use it with opengl, because ogre was causing trouble on compilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2yBU5BlkDo
(my test skiping the menu)

My log
^[[Api@pi:OPENMW_DECOMPRESS_TEXTURES=1 openmw
Crash handler installed
Loading config file: /home/pi/.config/openmw/openmw.cfg
Loading config file: /usr/local/etc/openmw/openmw.cfg
OpenMW version 0.46.0
Revision: 7a9ff9f7b3
Using default (English) font encoding.
OSG version: 3.6.4
Loading settings file: /usr/local/etc/openmw/settings-default.cfg
Loading settings file: /home/pi/.config/openmw/settings.cfg
Adding BSA archive /home/pi/Morrowind/Morrowind.bsa
Adding BSA archive /home/pi/Morrowind/Tribunal.bsa
Adding BSA archive /home/pi/Morrowind/Bloodmoon.bsa
Adding data directory /home/pi/Morrowind
Adding data directory /usr/local/share/games/openmw/data
Adding data directory /home/pi/.local/share/openmw/data
Initializing OpenAL...
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
Opened "ALSA Default"
ALC Version: 1.1
ALC Extensions: ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXT ALC_ENUMERATION_EXT ALC_EXT_CAPTURE ALC_EXT_DEDICATED ALC_EXT_disconnect ALC_EXT_EFX ALC_EXT_thread_local_context ALC_SOFTX_device_clock ALC_SOFT_HRTF ALC_SOFT_loopback ALC_SOFT_pause_device
Vendor: OpenAL Community
Renderer: OpenAL Soft
Version: 1.1 ALSOFT 1.17.2
Extensions: AL_EXT_ALAW AL_EXT_BFORMAT AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_BFORMAT AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_block_alignment AL_SOFT_buffer_samples AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFT_deferred_updates AL_SOFT_direct_channels AL_SOFT_loop_points AL_SOFT_MSADPCM AL_SOFT_source_latency AL_SOFT_source_length
HRTF disabled
Allocated 256 sound sources
Low-pass filter supported
EAX Reverb supported
Enumerated output devices:
ALSA Default bcm2835 ALSA, bcm2835 ALSA (CARD=ALSA,DEV=0) bcm2835 ALSA, bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI (CARD=ALSA,DEV=1) vc4-hdmi, (CARD=vc4hdmi,DEV=0)
Enumerated HRTF names:
default-44100.mhr default-48000.mhr
Input #0, bink, from 'video\bethesda logo.bik':
Duration: 00:00:16.00, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 2324 kb/s
Stream #0:0[0x0]: Video: binkvideo (BIKi / 0x694B4942), yuv420p, 640x480, 30.06 fps, 30.06 tbr, 30.06 tbn, 30.06 tbc
Stream #0:1[0x0]: Audio: binkaudio_rdft, 44100 Hz, stereo, flt
[swscaler @ 0x6bd71420] No accelerated colorspace conversion found from yuv420p to rgba.
[binkaudio_rdft @ 0x15ffce0] Multiple frames in a packet.

*** Fatal Error ***
Invalid address alignment (signal 7)
Address: 0x6b8d3008