Android part 2

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
Jodiwe
Posts: 14
Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 12:10

Re: Android part 2

Post by Jodiwe » 16 Jan 2019, 11:58

xyzz wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 02:11
I assume you want to debug OpenMW (and not the java wrapper). It's explained in https://github.com/xyzz/openmw-android# ... ative-code, you have to use console gdb. While android studio has some support for native code debugging I've never used it myself so no idea how well it works or what you have to do to make it work.
Thanks. I've got a bit of figuring out to do before I'll be any use with debugging, as I've only ever used IDEs for debugging (embedded c). It'll also probably be a few days before I actually get time to look at it.

pulion
Posts: 15
Joined: 26 Dec 2018, 07:45

Re: Android part 2

Post by pulion » 19 Jan 2019, 10:36

when you turn on the water shaders, the rain is turned off. How can I fix this?

ThwartAbyss54
Posts: 2
Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 16:21

Re: Android part 2

Post by ThwartAbyss54 » 29 Jan 2019, 16:27

Thank you, thank you. Looking forward to playing on my phone during breaks.
Also im just wondering cause i looked at the last 4 pages and noone said anything about it, are you aware that you used 2018 instead of 2019 on the github page? XD

Sonny101
Posts: 9
Joined: 11 Apr 2018, 13:06

Re: Android part 2

Post by Sonny101 » 29 Jan 2019, 22:03

wow, I checked the github page about 50 times since and haven't noticed

xyzz
Posts: 87
Joined: 14 Jan 2018, 22:25

Re: Android part 2

Post by xyzz » 30 Jan 2019, 01:26

ThwartAbyss54 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 16:27
Thank you, thank you. Looking forward to playing on my phone during breaks.
Also im just wondering cause i looked at the last 4 pages and noone said anything about it, are you aware that you used 2018 instead of 2019 on the github page? XD
Good catch, I've fixed it :)

AbuMorrow
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Jan 2019, 03:38

Re: Android part 2

Post by AbuMorrow » 30 Jan 2019, 03:46

Can somebody please upload the latest release somewhere else other than github/gitlab, everytime I try to download any release apk it stops midway and fails, thanks for your time reading this or helping.

Laicus
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Apr 2018, 08:35

Re: Android part 2

Post by Laicus » 30 Jan 2019, 13:37

Why port for android does not support distant terrain? Is there any chance that it will work in the new build?

onionland
Posts: 58
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 00:43

Re: Android part 2

Post by onionland » 30 Jan 2019, 16:17

AbuMorrow wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 03:46
Can somebody please upload the latest release somewhere else other than github/gitlab, everytime I try to download any release apk it stops midway and fails, thanks for your time reading this or helping.
Sounds like an unstable connection. I'd try using a tool like jdownloader or the like which can resume your downloads.

ThwartAbyss54
Posts: 2
Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 16:21

Re: Android part 2

Post by ThwartAbyss54 » 31 Jan 2019, 16:07

xyzz wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 01:26
ThwartAbyss54 wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 16:27
Thank you, thank you. Looking forward to playing on my phone during breaks.
Also im just wondering cause i looked at the last 4 pages and noone said anything about it, are you aware that you used 2018 instead of 2019 on the github page? XD
Good catch, I've fixed it :)
Welcomes XD i was confused how noone else saw it, first i think i noticed was that cause i wanted to latest release :D Keep up the good work!

pulion
Posts: 15
Joined: 26 Dec 2018, 07:45

Re: Android part 2

Post by pulion » 05 Feb 2019, 20:46

Hi, Xyzz. For a long time there was no news from you. When are you planning to release a new version of the program? Is there a chance to fix the crashes?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests