Wiki admins

All discussion on project related documentation including source docs, manuals, and tutorials go here.
Darklocq

Wiki admins

Post by Darklocq »

Who are the wiki's admins? I can't seem to find an admin requests page over there.

Also, what's the process for becoming an admin on the wiki? Thunderforge and I seem to be the most active editors of it these days, and some of what I have planned would require adding CSS classes, moving files, and doing other things that a basic editor isn't permitted to do just by registering an account. I know what I'm doing (I'm a TemplateEditor, FileMover, and various other user-rights bits at en.Wikipedia).
Lamoot

Re: Wiki admins

Post by Lamoot »

Yeah, it's a bit hard to find it.

https://wiki.openmw.org/index.php?title ... ion_Wanted
Help with the Wiki is also welcome. To edit the pages, join the Wiki group in your forum control panel, under Usergroups tab, after which you will gain edit rights.
Thunderforge

Post by Thunderforge »

There are some things that normal Wiki editors cannot do, like modify the wiki's CSS. Darklocq already has added himself to the Wiki group, but lacks those extra rights and is wondering who has them (or alternatively, how to get them).
Lamoot

Post by Lamoot »

Oh right, my mistake, should've read better. I immediatelly assumed the problem was one I had back in the wanting-to-edit-the-wiki days.
Ravenwing

Post by Ravenwing »

For pretty much any website related stuff, lgro is your guy. It's best to PM him since he doesn't follow everything within the forums very closely. Thanks for helping out with the wiki!