Mage Robes

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
l1lartur0

Mage Robes

Post by l1lartur0 »

Mage Robes by Melchior Dahrk

A few of the mages are not equipping the robes provided by this mod and are going starkers as a result. This issue occurs with the nightlies (Windows 64-bit) released on 18 October and 23 October. Prior nightlies and releases (at least the last nightly I used, which was the release on 28 August) did not have this issue. Tested on new games. If helpful, here is my Dropbox link with screenshots and openmw log available to view here. Thanks!
akortunov

Re: Mage Robes

Post by akortunov »

More likely a bug in the "prevent merchant equipping" feature design. Since these actors are merchants, they can not wear items which they get after spawn. Probably we need to force autoequipping when we add items via scripts.
l1lartur0

Re: Mage Robes

Post by l1lartur0 »

akortunov wrote: 24 Oct 2019, 10:02 More likely a bug in the "prevent merchant equipping" feature design. Since these actors are merchants, they can not wear items which they get after spawn.
Thanks, Akortunov. Was a bit of a head-scratcher for me trying to figure out why this issue only affected these specific members of the Mages Guild. Wondering which change/changes that made it "upstream" to the nightlies could have caused this wee issue.