Better Sounds Mod problem and other mod questions

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
akortunov

Re: Better Sounds Mod problem and other mod questions

Post by akortunov »

So as I expected - missing sounds due to invalid setup:

Code: Select all

Error handling text key soundgen: right: Resource 'sound/fx/foot/lhev.mp3' not found
Error in framelistener: Resource 'sound/fx/regn/birdsw09.mp3' not found
Probably we need just do not play sound instead of interrupting frame processing, so feel free to create a bugreport.
Also check the content of your "Better Sounds 1.1 Patch 2" folder - these sounds should be there.
CodeE wrote: 09 May 2018, 18:15 Also for the texture mods should "data" just be pointing to the folder containing both the meshes and textures folders?
Yes.
CodeE

Post by CodeE »

Okay full reinstall of Morrowind and OpenMW as well as removing all other mods, when I activate Better Sounds I can't use doors. Included the log just in case it has more to say than the other one.
Attachments
openmw.log
(4.73 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
CodeE

Post by CodeE »

akortunov wrote: 09 May 2018, 19:57 So as I expected - missing sounds due to invalid setup:

Code: Select all

Error handling text key soundgen: right: Resource 'sound/fx/foot/lhev.mp3' not found
Error in framelistener: Resource 'sound/fx/regn/birdsw09.mp3' not found
Probably we need just do not play sound instead of interrupting frame processing, so feel free to create a bugreport.
Also check the content of your "Better Sounds 1.1 Patch 2" folder - these sounds should be there.
CodeE wrote: 09 May 2018, 18:15 Also for the texture mods should "data" just be pointing to the folder containing both the meshes and textures folders?
Yes.
I didn't see this before I posted again, thanks for all the help