Morrowind Rebirth 4.5 is the grass supposed to look like this?

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
abajor

Morrowind Rebirth 4.5 is the grass supposed to look like this?

Post by abajor »

I haven't tried this on my windows install, but have on my linux install of openMW

I have MW rebirth 4.5 on openMW 0.43 running on linux and the grass appears to be floating around Seyada Neen, and goes to extremes just out of town.

This mod seemed really cool even though I've heard it has some issues with Tamriel Rebuilt.

Also I've had Silt Strider Caravaners die from falling.

I have found some stuff about MW rebirth on the forums and bug fixes but nothing about the floating grass.
Attachments
screenshot000.png
akortunov

Re: Morrowind Rebirth 4.5 is the grass supposed to look like this?

Post by akortunov »

Looks like you are using 3d-party grass mod, which is not compatible with Morrowind Rebirth (MR changes landscape in some places).
abajor

Post by abajor »

akortunov wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 04:54 Looks like you are using 3d-party grass mod, which is not compatible with Morrowind Rebirth (MR changes landscape in some places).
hmm possibly. I think I used a grasslands mod. I'll have to turn it off and see if things are still wonky.
abajor

Post by abajor »

akortunov wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 04:54 Looks like you are using 3d-party grass mod, which is not compatible with Morrowind Rebirth (MR changes landscape in some places).
Yup that was it, too bad was a nice addition.

It did look sort of cool having floating grass looked almost like Banzai.